5 Types of Coupons – Freebie Couponing 101
- Printable coupons - you print these from the interwebs and can typically use them anywhere manufacturers coupons are accepted. There are a number of places you can print high value, coupons for brand names.
- Manufacturers coupons in print - these are the coupons that come in the Sunday paper, leaflets or even the ones that you see at Walgreens as you enter the store. You can't find these coupons online and it's usually best if you save the inserts for a sale, rather than clip individual coupons.
- E-Coupons to Load on Grocery Card - Loadable coupons work with your grocery loyalty card. So, what you do is join a site like Cellfire and then enter the number on the back of your Kroger shopping card and then you essentially shop for the coupons that you want, loading them on your card. What's cool about loadable coupons, sometimes referred to as ecoupons is that you can combine them with manufacturers coupons and stores coupons.
- Store Coupons - Stores like Target offer their own set of coupons that are not reimbursed by the manufacturer. This separates them from the manufacturer and makes it easier for you as the consumer to stack manufacturers coupons with loadable coupons and stores coupons in some cases.
- Mobile Coupons – Get coupons via text message or through mobile apps from the specific stores you shop at